The Polycom VVX 201 business media phone is a two-line SIP phone designed for small businesses and medium-sized organizations delivering HD Voice technology and a wide range of business telephony features.
- Use the VVX 201 is a basic two line desk phone for call centers, retail environments and for shared/common-areas
- Make more efficient and productive calls with Polycom’s HD Voice technology
- Deploy the VVX 201 in hosted or premise-based environments
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 201 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 201 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
Polycom Acoustic Fence technology
The technology brings advanced noise cancellation to your handset or a connected headset, blocking background sounds from entering the microphone and disrupting calls.
- 2 line
- 132x64 monochrome backlit LCD
- Polycom HD Voice up to 7 kHz on all audio paths (speaker, handset, headset)
- 2 x ethernet 10/100
- Hard Keys: 12-key dialpad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume
- 4-way navigation cluster with center “select” key
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability (order “Skype for Business Edition” codes ending in “-019”)